סדרת PELTOR X
אוזניות בעלות מבנה נוח וקלות לשימוש. מבנה קשת בנוי להפחתת הלחץ על הראש בעת חבישה.
- Reducing noise levels from 32-33 dB, model dependant, tested to EN 352:2020
- Available as electrically insulated and resistant or 'dielectric' in A band and P5 helmet attached models
- Colour-coding makes it easy to identify the level of protection being worn
- Innovative sealing ring and ear cushion technology provides excellent protection against low frequencies in a streamlined design
- 3M developed ear cushion foam technology for an effective acoustic seal and reliable protection
- Twin headband design provides heat dispersion and internal stainless steel design offers consistent pressure and comfortable fit over an 8 hour period
- Designed to optimise weight distribution and balance for outstanding comfort
- ABS plastic cups are rigid, high strength and impact resistant
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) soft outer cup coating protects from abrasion and bumps
3M™ PELTOR™ X4 Earmuffs are our lightweight and slim hearing protectors with innovative foam earcup inserts and spacers to help boost attenuation and protect against low frequencies. Available as headband, helmet attachment and neckband models. The headband model features an electrically insulated, twin headband that decreases heat build-up on top of the head. Depending on wearer preference or application need, the helmet attached versions are available as either dielectric electrically insulated or with robust metal arms.
For high performance hearing protection against moderate to high noise levels, use 3M™ PELTOR™ X4 Earmuffs. 3M PELTOR Earmuffs X4 are colour-coded high visibility bright green, making it simple to select the correct level of protection from the X series range. Combining 3M's legendary hearing protection knowledge with advanced technology, our earmuffs include a specially designed spacer and ear cushion technology, which improves noise reduction without the excess bulk and weight. Meaning the X4 is lightweight and even more streamlined compared to other high attenuating earmuffs whilst reducing noise up to 32 dB. The headband model features an electrically insulated, twin headband design that helps reduce heat build-up on top of the head, and the stainless steel wire, coated with plastic makes the headband the most robust 3M has to offer. It is both strong and comfortable as the flat wide headband has a soft plastic coating providing stable pressure on top of the head. No exposed metal means the product is 'dielectric' providing electrical resistance for those applications with risk of spark or charge. Carefully moulded sliders ensure the earmuffs are easy to adjust when on the head. Wide, soft foam ear cushions help workers stay comfortable, while the slim cups offer improved compatibility with other safety equipment. Offering a product to meet each users job or preference the helmet mounted version is available as P5 with the same dielectric performance as the headband model. Alternatively, if the application does not require electrical insulation the helmet mounted P3 model and neckband is available. The cushions and foam inserts, available as Hygiene Kits, are easy to replace if they become worn or damaged, helping extend the life of the product.