PL-3 Valkyrie is a compact WML with adjustable sliding key-block. Powered by two CR123A batteries, it has a maximum output of 1,300 lumens and a throw of 225 meters. Compared to the PL-2, its light output has been increased by 8%, making it suitable for field search, self-defense, and law enforcement. This is also supplemented by a 200-lumen low setting that can be used in more situations. Following the tail button design of the PL-2, it takes into account both left and right-handed operation so that you can easily switch between its three output modes. The Key-block on the rail mount can be adjusted to position the light on the rail, making it compatible with a wider range of builds. A new setscrew provides a more solid mount and facilitates easy disassembly. The high strength and brightness of the PL-3 will provide you with a more professional illumination choice.
• Max 1,300 lumens in high mode, with 225 meters max throw, and a 200-lumen low mode when needed indoors.
• Rail mount with an industry leading adjustable Key-block to fit a variety of rail structures.
• Strong setscrew enhances the reliability and sturdiness of the product. It also allows single handed easy assembly and disassembly.
• Dual mode setting switch to meet the different scenarios of any user.
• Comes standard with both Glock and Picatinny sized rail inserts for superb compatibility.
• Ambidextrous switches offer smooth momentary-on, constant-on, and strobe activation by either hand with ease.
2 x OLIGHT 1600mAh CR123A
MAX LIGHT INTENSITY